· Meet with a member of the mentorship team to discuss responsibilities.
· Conduct informational interviews with students over video or audio call.
· Answer student’s questions about resumes, interviews, and preparing for a career in your given field.
· Connect students with other professionals.
· Help students network to identify potential internships or careers.
· Update student’s progress.
· Fill out a two-question survey each time you meet with a student.
· Do not provide students with financial aid assistance. If you wish to donate, visit www.thesmallhillfoundation.com/donate
· 15-minute calls with students zero to a few times per month. You can participate in our expert program for as long as you'd like.
· For questions about BYU Pathway Worldwide: Visit https://www.byupathway.org/degrees